Veal One Pot Lasagna
Yield: 4 servings
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 17 minutes
- 450 g (1 lb) ground Quebec Veal
- 500 ml (2 cups) herb and vegetable tomato sauce
- 375 ml (1 1/2 cup) chicken broth
- 10 no boil lasagna noodles broken into pieces
- 250 ml (1 cup) grated mozzarella
- Olive oil in sufficient quantity
- In a large high-sided saucepan, heat oil on medium. Cook the ground veal for 5 to 8 minutes by crumbling the meat with a wooden spoon.
- Add the tomato sauce and the chicken broil and bring to a boil.
- Add the pasta and stir. Cover and cook on medium for 10 to 12 minutes stirring occasionally, until pasta is al dente.
- Cover the preparation with mozzarella. Bake, on the top rack, at maximum heat setting (broil) for 2 to 3 minutes until the cheese is golden brown.
Photo credit: Pratico-Pratiques