Veal Burger with Pesto and Brie
Yield: 4 servings
Preparation time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 500 g (1 lb) ground Quebec Veal
- 60 ml (4 tbsp) Pesto
- 4 slices of Brie cheese
- 4 Kaiser buns
- 4 slices of tomato
- Make 4 patties from the ground veal.
- On the barbecue (BBQ), at medium-high heat, cook one side of the patties (approx. 5 min.) and then flip over to the other side.
- Spread 15 ml (1 tbsp) of Pesto and 1 slice of Brie cheese on the cooked side of each patty.
- Keep cooking until the meat on the outside is golden brown and has completely lost its red tint in the middle (internal temperature of 79°C or 174°F).
- Place the patties of veal on pre-heated Kaiser buns, add a slice of tomato and serve with a crisp green salad on the side.