Sheet Pan Veal Crispy Chops and Vegetables
Yield: 4 servings
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 4 Quebec Veal frenched rib chops about 180 g (approximately 1/3 lb) each
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) sun-dried tomato dressing
- 160 ml (2/3 cup) panko breadcrumbs
- 12 cocktail tomatoes
- 250 g (about 1/2 lb) green and yellow beans
- 2 red onions cut into quarters
- 12 nantes carrots cut in half lengthwise (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 205°C (400°F).
- Brush the veal rib chops with half of the dressing.
- Place the breadcrumbs in a deep plate and coat the veal chops with it.
- Place the veal chops on one half of a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- On the other half of the baking sheet, spread the tomatoes, beans, onions and carrots (if desired).
- Drizzle the vegetables with the remaining dressing. Salt and pepper.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, turning the chops halfway through cooking.
Note: You can also use the loin chops (T-Bone steak): bake for 10 minutes in the oven, until it reaches an internal temperature of 66°C (150°F).
Photo credit: Pratico-Pratiques