Yield: 4 servings
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 14 minutes
- 450 g (1 lb) ground Quebec Veal
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) olive oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 bag (38 g) taco seasoning
- 1 jar (418 ml) sweet salsa
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 small tortillas
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) sour cream 14%
- 1 cup (250 ml) mozzarella, grated
- 1 avocado, cut into cubes
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) fresh coriander, chopped
- Before beginning the recipe, make sure the float valve on the pressure cooker is clear and nothing is blocking the opening. Also, make sure that the steam drain handle is in the “Sealing” position.
- On the pressure cooker, select the “Sauté” mode.
- Heat the olive oil in the pressure cooker. Cook the ground veal for 4 to 5 minutes by crumbling the meat with a wooden spoon until the meat is no longer pink.
- Add the onion. Continue cooking for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add seasoning and salsa. Salt, pepper and stir. Bring to a boil.
- Close the pressure cooker tightly by turning the cover.
- Press the “Pressure cooking” button and cook for 6 minutes under high pressure. Never open the cover while pressing it.
- When cooking is complete, vent the pressure quickly by turning the steam drain handle to the “Venting” position before opening the lid. Be careful not to put your hands or face over the handle.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- On a baking sheet, place the tortillas. Bake for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Divide the meat mixture into the tortillas. Garnish with sour cream, cheese, avocado and coriander.