Parmesan-Crusted Veal Cutlet Burger
Yield: 4 servings
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
4 Quebec Veal cutlets
- 2 eggs
- Grated parmesan
- Salt and pepper
- Green onions
- Mayonnaise to taste
- Dijon mustard to taste
- 4 Havarti cheese slices
- Banana pepper rings to taste
- 4 hamburger buns
- Mix the dry ingredients for the batter.
- Beat the eggs and add a little milk, salt, and pepper.
- Wrap veal cutlets in the flour, followed by the egg mixture, then the batter.
- Preheat the barbecue to maximum heat.
- Cook cutlets until they are golden brown.
- Remove cutlets from the heat, cover lightly with aluminium foil and let stand warm for a few minutes.
- Toast the buns and cut them in half.
- Spread with mustard and mayonnaise.
- Top with washed and chopped vegetables (lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, green onions), then a slice of cheese.
- Place the cutlets on top.
- Add slices of banana peppers to put colour and a little kick of spice!
- Serve with your choice of accompaniment, such as a green salad.
Recipe from Kamelia Gill.