- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Baste cutlets with garlic mayonnaise on both sides.
- In a hot saucepan, cook cutlets over medium-high heat, 2 minutes per side. Set aside.
- In the same skillet, melt the butter and cook the mushrooms over medium-high heat for 3 minutes. Set aside.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread, place two slices of Oka cheese, a quarter of the mushrooms and a quarter of the cutlets, sliced finely. Close the grilled cheese with another slice of bread, the buttered side on the outside. Repeat this operation for the other 3 sandwiches.
- In another hot skillet, grill sandwiches for 2 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted and bread is golden brown.
- Serve immediately and enjoy with a green salad.
Recipe provided by L’Escouade culinaire.