Bacon-Wrapped Veal Cutlets Stuffed with Tomatoes, Arugula and Cheese
Yield: 2 servings
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15
- 4 Quebec veal cutlets
- Salt and pepper
- Arugula salad
- 1 greenhouse tomato
- 4 thin slices cheese of your choice
- 4 slices bacon
- Preheat the barbecue to 200°C (400°F).
- Meanwhile, flatten the veal cutlets with a rolling pin to give them width if necessary.
- Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Place a thin slice of tomato, arugula and a thin slice of the cheese of your choice on each cutlet, then roll up.
- Place the rolled cutlets on slices of bacon, then roll up.
- Cook the cutlets for 8 minutes on the barbecue with the lid closed.
- Turn the cutlets over and continue cooking for 8 minutes, still with the lid closed.
- Serve with papillote vegetables, salad or rice.
Recipe from Guide_de_survie_pour_mono (Martin Goyette).