Its vitamins and minerals content
Quebec Veal contains many essential nutrients, including:
- An excellent source of vitamin B12, essential element for the formation of red blood cells;
- An excellent source of zinc, which plays a role in the formation of tissues and ensures that the immune system works well;
- A good source of iron, a mineral recognized for its role in the formation of red blood cells;
- A source of magnesium, an essential mineral in the formation of tissues and the development of bones;
- A good source of vitamin B6, an element that plays a role in the transformation of carbohydrates and that supplies oxygen to all our body cells.
In short, it is an excellent nutritional choice!
Source: Study made by the Fédération des producteurs de bovins du Québec and the Ontario Veal Association, 1999-2000